- Big Time (http://www.edisonsattic.com/): This was one of The Sleeter Group’s Awesome Add-on winners for 2009.
- BillQuick (http://www.bqe.com/default.asp): This was one of The Sleeter Group’s Awesome Add-on winners for 2008.
- Count Me In (http://www.countmeinllc.com/):
- SpringAhead (http://virtualsoftware.net/): This was one of The Sleeter Group’s Awesome Add-on winners for 2010. T Karen Siewert wrote a review article on this product earlier this year.
- eBillity (http://www.ebillity.com/): It is listed in the Intuit App Center (and so must use the IPP interface), and it is listed by Intuit in the announcement of the Time Tracker / Time & Billing discontinuation.”
You can see an overview, features, technical requirements, reviews, FAQ’s, Pricing, view a demo, and in most if not all cases, try the software free by going to http://marketplace.intuit.com/v2/f-time-tracking/software-solutions.aspx
You might be asking, “Who is The Sleeter Group?” The Sleeter Group has developed a national reputation as being the highest-quality provider of technical reference materials, software expertise, and QuickBooks training materials for accounting solutions consultants. More information can be found at http://www.sleeter.com/about